Canadian World Order

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for the clash of clans clan, Canadian World Order

ALL ELDERS PLEASE CHECK FORUMS DAILY
ALL ELDERS PLEASE VOTE ON THESE NEW POLLS:
ELDER VOTE 1
  | ELDER VOTE 2  |  ELDER VOTE 3  |  ELDER VOTE 4  | TROPHY REQUIREMENT

TROPHY PUSH MAY 25th.
CLICK HERE FOR MORE INFO

Hi from Tacha

Tacha
    Tacha

Hi from Tacha Empty Hi from Tacha

Post by Tacha Sat May 04, 2013 7:31 pm

Hi Everyone!
    I'm Tacha (or, as some of you know, Lisa). I'm not even sure how I ended up downloading this game back in January, but somehow I became an addict.
    I live in Fort McMurray, Alberta and work in the Oilsands telling the equipment maintenance guys (400 tonne dump trucks, etc.) how they overspent...I mean spent, their money.
    I am owned by 3 Samoyeds and a Ragdoll kitten who are all VERY spoiled. My main hobbies include dog stuff (showing, agility, sledding), softball, cycling, running, reading, a bit of photography (just started), and gabbing with you guys on COC.
    Shameless donation request - I'm doing the Ride to Conquer Cancer in June (again! My 4th year - I personally have raised about $20,000 in the last 3 years) and could really use some help reaching the mandatory donation amount of $2,500. If interested (in the event or donating...), please visit http://www.conquercancer.ca/site/TR/Events/Alberta2013?px=2139137&pg=personal&fr_id=1452

Wow! That all sounds pretty boring... Embarassed
    Tacha
    Tacha

Hi from Tacha Empty Re: Hi from Tacha

Post by Tacha Sat May 04, 2013 7:33 pm

Oh yeah, the pic is Tacha, not some dog pic I pulled off the internet.

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 1:53 pm