Canadian World Order

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for the clash of clans clan, Canadian World Order

ALL ELDERS PLEASE CHECK FORUMS DAILY
ALL ELDERS PLEASE VOTE ON THESE NEW POLLS:
ELDER VOTE 1
  | ELDER VOTE 2  |  ELDER VOTE 3  |  ELDER VOTE 4  | TROPHY REQUIREMENT

TROPHY PUSH MAY 25th.
CLICK HERE FOR MORE INFO

5 posters

Hey y'all this is yes, but

Yes, but

Hey y'all this is yes, but Empty Hey y'all this is yes, but

Post by Yes, but Thu May 02, 2013 9:11 pm

But you can call me Katie or Kate or KT.
    I'm a 29 year old teacher from Ottawa. I like taking long walks on the beach, piña coladas and getting caught in the raaaaiiin, if you're not into yoga if you have if a braaiin... Anyway, I know this isn't the time nor the place for a personal so I'll put Rupert Holmes away. I really only stick to vodka on the rocks anyways.
    Ok, back to it... So, I was born and raised dans Montreal, Bien oui! And moved to Ottawa because anglophones suck. I consider both cities to be my home even though Quebec will never love me back.
    I'm an avid reader of anything from detective novels to classics to nonfiction to best sellers. My favorite book is Catch 22 by Joseph Heller (Yossarian gets me all hot and bothered) and my favorite novelist is Kurt Vonnegut.
    My job as a teacher keeps me very busy but when I get a chance I like painting and drawing, doing anything creative, cottaging with friends, traveling, going out on the town on a Friday night, biking and eating most anything but especially if cheese is involved.
    God, as I read this, I realize just how full my life used to be before i started playing Clash of Clans....Hey y'all this is yes, but Img_0711
    I was asked to draw this portrait of a friend of a friend's family from 4 different photographs. I do this kind of work a lot and I really can't stand it.
    Hey y'all this is yes, but IvqgqWxl
    This is my friend's nephew's dog. It was a birthday gift

Last edited by Yes, but on Sat May 04, 2013 10:49 pm; edited 5 times in total
    DeRidder
    DeRidder
    Admin

Hey y'all this is yes, but Empty Re: Hey y'all this is yes, but

Post by DeRidder Thu May 02, 2013 9:48 pm

Post some art
    Laterall

Post by Laterall Fri May 03, 2013 9:11 am

Hi Katie. Ottawa is a beautiful city but very laid back. Montreal is more my taste. Very friendly, fun and interesting people with plenty of entertainment. Terrace Bonsecours is my favorite area as well as rue Sainte-Catherine during the Formula One race.

Have you gone to the Di Rienzo's near Commissioner Park ? best affordable eatery in Ottawa !

Mark
    Yes, but

Post by Yes, but Sat May 04, 2013 10:52 pm

Love Dirienzo's for a good, fresh, full-bodied sandwich. I think Ottawa does well in the food department and pub scene. Not so well when it comes to music, clubs or art.
    Thanks for the comment Mark:)
    DeRidder
    DeRidder
    Admin

Post by DeRidder Sun May 05, 2013 2:07 am

Wow those drawings suck! (Just kidding those are amazing! Your very very very very (very) talented, maybe you should be an art teacher Very Happy )
    Dringy72

Post by Dringy72 Sun May 05, 2013 5:06 am

Hi Katie love the drawings u rs great drawer and to do a portrait off four different pictures fantastic
    mickeybravo
    mickeybravo

Post by mickeybravo Sun May 05, 2013 10:06 pm

wow katie wicked art now i know u can make the move to tattooing lol

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 4:29 pm