Canadian World Order

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for the clash of clans clan, Canadian World Order

ALL ELDERS PLEASE CHECK FORUMS DAILY
ALL ELDERS PLEASE VOTE ON THESE NEW POLLS:
ELDER VOTE 1
  | ELDER VOTE 2  |  ELDER VOTE 3  |  ELDER VOTE 4  | TROPHY REQUIREMENT

TROPHY PUSH MAY 25th.
CLICK HERE FOR MORE INFO

3 posters

Farming & trophies

-Roblee-

Farming & trophies Empty Farming & trophies

Post by -Roblee- Thu May 02, 2013 4:43 am

Hi all, as you know it's getting increasingly difficult to obtain vital resources in order to upgrade. I have found it difficult the higher the trophy count. I have found myself having to dro down leagues to get a decent raid or two. I would like to get it clarified as to what our clans stance is on resource farming.

Is it acceptable?
    What point would this harm our clans ranking?
    Is this a necessary evil and would this help in the long run? Ie: speculate to accumulate

In order to minimise risk to clan standing should we have set periods in the month for farming/trophies? Ie farm 3 weeks in four the last go for a trophy push, or even farm in a weekday and trophy hunt at a weekend?

Any ideas or comments?
    DeRidder
    DeRidder
    Admin

Farming & trophies Empty Re: Farming & trophies

Post by DeRidder Thu May 02, 2013 8:32 am

I don't think farming is a bad thing, its getting you the resources you need so that you can upgrade and eventually raise your trophies and be able to hold your trophies, i don't think there's a need for a rule about farming, every resource you get is helping the clan in the long run.
    Blitz
    Blitz

Post by Blitz Thu May 02, 2013 10:06 pm

Farm away. I believe that as a clan we should trophy push one week just to see what our potential is. Maybe do this every 6 weeks or so.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 2:23 am