Canadian World Order

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for the clash of clans clan, Canadian World Order

ALL ELDERS PLEASE CHECK FORUMS DAILY
ALL ELDERS PLEASE VOTE ON THESE NEW POLLS:
ELDER VOTE 1
  | ELDER VOTE 2  |  ELDER VOTE 3  |  ELDER VOTE 4  | TROPHY REQUIREMENT

TROPHY PUSH MAY 25th.
CLICK HERE FOR MORE INFO

Hello I'm DeRidder

DeRidder
    DeRidder
    Admin

Hello I'm DeRidder Empty Hello I'm DeRidder

Post by DeRidder Sun Apr 28, 2013 2:17 am

I put a new section on this forum so that we can get to know each other alittle better, so feel free to make a new topic, just tell us abit about yourselves, you can post a picture of yourself if you want us to see your ugly faces, umm ya thought this would be interesting Very Happy ok here's me.

Hello I'm DeRidder, I've been in this clan since January of this year, this has been my one and only clan and it will always be my only clan (I know this makes you happy). I'm 18 years old, my birthday is December 18th so mark your calendars for that historic day. I'm currently working full time at a furniture store where I play with hard wood all day and build, yup you guessed it, furniture, (mostly bedroom sets) here in my small town of Wallaceburg, Ontario. In September I'm going to college to become a civil engineer. As you can see from my badass profile picture i love to quad, I've been doing it since I was 3 years old, I don't race in an actual league but I do go to professional race tacks and just have a great time with my family and friends. Not sure what else to add, I think that covers the just of me. Oh I wear glasses so if you wanna add that to your mental image of me while your jerkin off mickey that's fine. Oh and I have an identical twin brother if your into that threesome shit.

P.S. Feel free to post any questions if you care that much Very Happy

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 9:44 pm